Reboot

After more then 1½ year of absence I’m trying to get active again. I’ll see, how it goes.

First steps were the usual round of updates to install, update to WordPress 3.2.1 and a new theme with some little tweaks from me. This even included the usage of one of Google’s web fonts. World of wonders, this even worked in the three browsers, that I tried (Firefox, Chrome and IE8).

Of course, the usual problem solving was also necessary. Blogging clients like Blogilo or ScribeFire wouldn’t get the older posts list from the site. To fix this PHP’s memory limit needed to be changed. With WordPress 2.9 16M was enough. Now with WordPress 3.2.1 after some tries I set the limit to 36M, the maximum, which my provider allowes.