By choosing an readily available external theme, I though these IE CSS compatibilty issues would have been taken care off, but I was apparently wrong. I had omitted to look at this site with IE6, since at home I’m mostly working in a Linux environment. But today at work I took a quick look with IE6 and the result is, that I switched to the Abstractia theme, which also looks good in IE. I guess I need to check, if my minor changes caused the degradation of the Livegreen theme, but what I saw with IE6 was not very nice. And I’m really tired to relearn the IE quirks, each time I want to do a bit CSS styling after a bit of time doing no Web work.